Mini 4th of July Celebration Kit
$12.50 Regular priceoff
Need a convenient way to add an extra splash of excitement to your 4th of July celebration? Our Mini 4th of July Celebration Kit can help!
Our Mini 4th of July Celebration Kit includes everything needed for a fun easy celebration: a Happy 4th of July Banner, Bracelets & Keychains, summer fun cups & napkins, a Zipcicles Popsicle Making Kit, and 4 light up Slingshot Flyers. Experience YearCheer fun this summer!
In this awesome mini box you will receive
- YearCheer Happy 4th of July Banner
- YearCheer Bracelet and Keychain Making Kit
Zipsicles Popsicle pack
- YearCheer Blinking Slingshot Flyers
- Don't know much about the 50 States Book
- Places We've Been and Where we want to go family activity
YearCheer Bracelet and Keychain Making Kit
- This YearCheer Bracelet and Keychain Making Kit provides a creative activity for kids, and a simple way to incorporate the colors of the American flag into any ensemble or accessory
YearCheer Blinking Slingshot Flyers
- Experience the wonder of our eye-catching light-up flyers, perfect for a warm summer evening or while waiting for the show-stopping fireworks display. Perfectly suited for a family night of fun, adults may need to help children 8 and under to ensure a successful launch into the sky!
Zipsicles Popsicle pack
- Make your own healthy popsicles that are perfect for a mess free popsicle at home or on the go!
Don't know much about the 50 States Book
- The 4th of July is a great time to take some time to learn all about the United States. Your box includes an awesome 50 States book and a fun activity for the family to do together on a lazy summer nigh
- This is a great book to read with kids to learn fun facts about the 50 states. Younger kids will enjoy all of the fun pictures, while older kids will enjoy learning about their state, a state where relatives live and states they want to visit.
Places We've Been and Where we want to go family activity
- Connect as a family as you reminisce about places you have traveled as a family and dream about places you will go together. Have the kids color in the states that you have visited and keep this as a fun keepsake to update through the years.
This is the perfect way to add even more fun to your 4th of July Celebrations or try just a touch of YearCheer fun!