We are here to help!
Hopefully the information below answers any questions you may have. If not, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I go with questions?
- The best way to reach us is by contacting us at email@example.com
- Our Mailing address is:
- YearCheer PO BOX1138 Severna Park, MD 21146
What’s age is a YearCheer Box for?
- YearCheer boxes are targeted to kids age 3-10 but we have found that kids of all ages enjoy the family activities that are included.
- Younger children will need parents help with some of the activities but we see this as part of the fun!
How many children does one box work for?
- The YearCheer box is filled with activities like games or decorations that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- When there are individual “surprises” or “gifts” we will make sure to have enough to work for up to 4 kids but that it won’t be duplicative for families with 1-2 kids.
What box will I get if I sign up now?
- If you sign up before the 14th of the month you will receive our Thanksgiving box.
- Re-occuring billing will happen on the 15th of the month
What Holidays are you celebrating in 2019/2020?
- Valentine's Day
- St Patrick's Day
- Easter or Spring
- 4th of July
- Christmas or Hanukkah 2020
- New Year's 2020/2021
YearCheer boxes ship 8 of 12 months of the year.
- We renew on the 15th of the month and ship later that month so that you will have your box in plenty of time for the upcoming Holiday.
- You will receive an email on the 13th of the month to remind you of your upcoming renewal.
- New members sign up by the 14th of the month to get your box shipped by the end of the month
- You will receive a tracking email when your box is on its way!
Please see our shipping / Holiday Schedule Below:
- October 2020 - Thanksgiving Box ships Nov 2
- November 2020 - Christmas or Hanukkah box ships Nov 30
- December 2020 - New Year's box ships December 18
- January 2021- Valentine's Day ships January 18
- February 2021 - St Patrick's Day ships February 18
- March 2021 - Easter or Spring ships March 18
- June 2021- 4th of July box ships June 18
- September 2021 - Halloween Box ships Sept 18
- Based on customer demand we will add on additional Holidays and Celebrations.
Can I pick the Holidays I want to receive a YearCheer Box for?
- Current subscriptions are offered holiday to holiday or as a multi holiday package in sequential order throughout the year.
- If you are a holiday to holiday subscriber you can pause your account to skip a month at any time. We will notify you before the 15st of the month when your account renews.
- You will have a 2 day grace period after you are charged if you need to skip that month. After the 17th of the month, boxes will be sent and you will not be refunded.
- During the months when there are multiple religious holidays, we are offering multiple boxes to meet our diverse customer’s needs. This currently includes a Christmas and Hanukkah option in November as well as an Easter and Spring is Here! option in March. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions on other Holidays you would like to see.
Can I send a subscription box as a gift?
- Absolutely! YearCheer boxes make wonderful gifts for any family! You can buy a one time gift, a prepaid multi month gift or a recurring subscription as a gift.
What if I need to skip a month?
- You can go into your account on our website and skip a month at any time!
What is your cancellation policy?
- You can pause or cancel your YearCheer holiday membership at any time given that you cancel before the 15th of the month on a holiday month. 3 Holiday, 6 Holiday and 8 Holiday members are billed at the time of purchase then subsequently on the 15th of a holiday month after their term expires. Simply log into your account to cancel.
- Gift memberships are non refundable.
What if there is a problem with my order?
- We are happy to help! Please email us at email@example.com and we will take care of you!
What if I don’t love something in my box?
- We hope you find Cheer in every item in your box that we selected. If there is something that you don’t love, we encourage you to gift to a friend or donate to a local charity.
Does YearCheer accept Returns?
- Given the surprise nature and great value provided with this service, items within the box are non-refundable. Any returns made to us will not be eligible for a refund.
What if something arrives damaged?
- If something is damaged, please take a photo and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org asap and we will work to fix it!
My Box never arrived. What should I do?
- If there is a problem with delivery, we must be notified within 2 weeks of when you received your tracking information. If we are not notified within this time we can not be held accountable for the missing box and will not be able to offer a replacement or refund. If the box did not arrive due to an incorrect address entered by the customer or an address change, there will be a $25 service fee to send a replacement box.
How do I share the fun?
- We hope you love your YearCheer box and want to share it with everyone you know. A great way to start is by sharing on social media and tagging your posts with #yearcheer